Maintenance Company 1942-1945 U.S.
Army Chemical Corps World War II
The chateau was used by the 14th as its Command Post
Note battle damage to side of building made by bullets and shells
Photo believed taken between 22 September and 16 October 1944
Image cropped and enhanced from scanned copy of original photo
Source: T/5 David O. Meeker,
Jr. (photographer unknown)
This page Copyright by Our
Fathers' Footsteps All Rights Reserved.
Created July 18, 2004. Last updated March 8, 2009.